As I watched Aparna Rao: Art that craves your attention, I felt fairly overwhelmed with joy and wonder… and fun.
Over several years, I have somewhat trained myself to ask certain questions as I observe, too:
- Where would this “fit” in traditional education?
- How would learners be provided space and time to pursue work/play like this?
- What about this is consistent/inconsistent with how we have organized and concepted traditional schooling?
- What might we learn from this that could spur us to enhance learner experience in formalized school?
- What if “school” were more like this?